Give the girl...oops, guy...a break!

Why is everyone hell-bent on proving a talented young man to be gay, juvenile and (seriously??) female?!
I mean, I know he's not the best singer there is...and yes, his voice was kinda girlish earlier, but EVERY GUY'S VOICE WAS LIKE THAT AT SOME POINT OF TIME.
I'm not a fan of his, but I don't hate him either. Fine, some of the jokes based on him are pretty hilarious, but the other are just plain mean. C'mon, give the guy a break.
I may feel that a certain boy band with adorable members may have better songs than the guy in question, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm a "directioner" or a "non-belieber". That means I'm just choosy about my music.
So.
girls, grow up.
And guys, stop being bullies.
Give artists the credit they deserve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lumia FTW \m/

The year that was...